Stacy Rae

My photo
Henderson, Nevada, United States
This blog is about my journey to Korea! While I am there I will be teaching conversational English and living in two different Korean homes. This is a once in a lifetime chance to go on an adventure across the world! I am SO blessed!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sunday Experience!

What a day! Lets just say....I went to church and I had to sit here:


Yes, that sign says forigner! LOL I was so embarrassed because I had to sit up there, above all the other seats, next to the choir, only white girl in the whole place, wearing a bright purple shirt! LOL BUT I really liked the church, I was able to listen to the sermon in English, there was a translator. I had to wear the headphones and listen. : ]

Here is some of my Sunday : ]










No comments:

Post a Comment