Stacy Rae

My photo
Henderson, Nevada, United States
This blog is about my journey to Korea! While I am there I will be teaching conversational English and living in two different Korean homes. This is a once in a lifetime chance to go on an adventure across the world! I am SO blessed!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

3 More Days!

Thursday at work everyone bought pizza and we all got to eat together for lunch! They also got be a boss lady bag full of lots of goodies. Including a: D!rty Korean(THANK YOU Melianie!) book, crossword book, fiber one bars, chop sticks, crystal light packets, chocolate, and lots more! I also got a really sweet card with some Korean words on it with a photo album too! I can't wait to fill it with lots of pictures from Korea!

Friday was fun! Thank you everyone that came over to say bye! I am gonna miss you all!

I found out today that my boy, "Hwang In Jae"- what a cool name! He is 13 yrs old :) I can't wait to see them! I went to old navy yesterday and got my host families a 4th of July T-Shirt as a gift to give them. I can't wait to give them some of the gifts I got. I really hope that they like them!

God has blessed me with enough money/supplies for my trip! I am truly grateful for having such great people in my life! Thank you all for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment