Stacy Rae

My photo
Henderson, Nevada, United States
This blog is about my journey to Korea! While I am there I will be teaching conversational English and living in two different Korean homes. This is a once in a lifetime chance to go on an adventure across the world! I am SO blessed!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Korean Digits!

I found out that I am going to have a cell phone while I am there! HOW COOL is that!?

I am not sure about calling back home just yet...but I am totally going to have my own cell phone there! = ] They seriously are totally hooking us up! I LOVE it!

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 04, 2010

    I believe you can buy minutes and use your cell phone to talk to folks in the US, John did it for awhile when he was in Korea before he signed up for Vonage, which allows calls all around the world for a flat rate...
    Aunt Angie

    ReplyDelete