Stacy Rae

My photo
Henderson, Nevada, United States
This blog is about my journey to Korea! While I am there I will be teaching conversational English and living in two different Korean homes. This is a once in a lifetime chance to go on an adventure across the world! I am SO blessed!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Computer Issues

Hey guys...So my computer is fine! THANK GOD! The only thing that is broken is the mouse! So as soon as I get a mouse I will upload some pictures, videos, and what not!

Today we are off to tour around Gyeongju again! Its raining outside and very cloudy!

This morning we had eggs, bacon, and cereal! :)

I will write you all about my day later tonight. Love and miss you all!

ps...Josh, I will not forget the golden rat! bahahaha!

1 comment:

  1. Thank God! I think this is the "monsoon" season, so you may get quite a bit of rain.. enjoy! Are they going to take you to the Zoo? They have a pretty good zoo there. How about the COEX mall? You'd probably like that place too.

    ReplyDelete