Stacy Rae

My photo
Henderson, Nevada, United States
This blog is about my journey to Korea! While I am there I will be teaching conversational English and living in two different Korean homes. This is a once in a lifetime chance to go on an adventure across the world! I am SO blessed!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Caribbean Bay

We left the house at 6am to head to this amazing Water Park! Imagine Wet n Wild and then times that by 3! That is how big this place is! The park was about 2 hours away from there house so we left early to get there when the park opened. Funny, here in Korea even though there is thunder/lighting/rain...they don't shut the park down! SERIOUSLY! All day it was overcast and rainy! But it made it a million times better!

On our way there my family stopped to get breakfast. Normally its like breakfast burritos from Del Taco or Fausto's right...? Well here they have Kimbop! haha so funny! The wave pool here is SO much fun! I am positive that the park was at full capacity too! There were so many people in that wave pool that everywhere I turned there was someone in my personal bubble. Anyways here are some photos of my great time! Oh and I was able to take these photos because my Uppa got me this pouch that is water proof so I put my camera in it! AMAZING!



















No comments:

Post a Comment