Stacy Rae

My photo
Henderson, Nevada, United States
This blog is about my journey to Korea! While I am there I will be teaching conversational English and living in two different Korean homes. This is a once in a lifetime chance to go on an adventure across the world! I am SO blessed!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Good Bye Jawoon Elementary

Friday was my last day at Jawoon Elementary! I was so happy to be done but sad at the same time. I am really going to miss the students and the teachers. Ms. Lee started to tear up when I gave her a good bye hug. It was sad. But here is a picture of my second class.


This girl Jasmine wrote me this cute little card and made a little envelope out of paper and tape and put some paper soap in it. She is so sweet! Made me so happy to know that these kids love me! Oh and as a gift the school got Sky, Judit, and I this really nice picture frame with a pencil case and Korean key chain!


Friday night my family took me to play some Korean Traditional instruments! Apparently this instructor is famous in Korea. She is the best of the best! I got to play, it was so exciting! One of the old Korean ladies goes tap it like a boys butt! referring to smacking the instrument! We were all laughing! Whats even more funny is she said it in Korean and then InJae (13 year old boy) told me in English! He was laughing so hard!


No comments:

Post a Comment