Stacy Rae

My photo
Henderson, Nevada, United States
This blog is about my journey to Korea! While I am there I will be teaching conversational English and living in two different Korean homes. This is a once in a lifetime chance to go on an adventure across the world! I am SO blessed!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

golden rat

still on the mission for this golden rat! I asked SO many people and everyone looks at me like an idiot! Finally one person told me in the subway malls is where I can find them. So the search is on! haha Judit and I are going to go on a search soon! Oh and last night Judit's host stay mom bought movie tickets for us. We are going to go see SALT in theaters tomorrow after school. I can't wait.

Yesterday which was a Tuesday for us- we went to the theaters and it was packed as if it was a Friday where all families, couples, and people are out! So we didn't see Inception for the 2nd time because we would have had crappy seats - (another reason why I love the seat selection idea) Poor Sky, he is the only one out of the 6 of us that hasn't seen it. And he wants to SO bad! haha! SUCKA!

Students remember EVERYTHING! If you tell them something and don't do it they will remind you for sure! Learned that one today! =]

Miss you all!
<3 Nona!

No comments:

Post a Comment