Stacy Rae

My photo
Henderson, Nevada, United States
This blog is about my journey to Korea! While I am there I will be teaching conversational English and living in two different Korean homes. This is a once in a lifetime chance to go on an adventure across the world! I am SO blessed!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Penguins-Sea Horses-ART work- and a beautiful view of Seoul

So Sunday my host Umma asked me what I would like to do in Seoul. I heard everyone talking about how cool the 63 Building is so I said I kinda want to check out the 63 Building. Not knowing anything about it really. Just that it was the tallest building in Seould (which there are TONS of high rise buildings here) But yeah my Umma was so excited because she had never been either! When I got there she bought me, InJae, and herself tickets to go to "Sea World" a 3D Moive, and the the Top Sky View/Art Gallery. I had such a great time! Oh and InJae taught me some really fun Traditional Korean Games! I can't wait to teach you all!

This was my favorite one!


Can you believe that they had a picture of me in the art gallery?
HAHAHA!















2 comments:

  1. jennifer mcnallyAugust 13, 2010

    A TURTLE.... I saw it lol :) Miss u pretty girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Those pictures are amazing!! And the 3D glasses?? HAHA! :D What a beautiful view!!!

    ReplyDelete