Stacy Rae

My photo
Henderson, Nevada, United States
This blog is about my journey to Korea! While I am there I will be teaching conversational English and living in two different Korean homes. This is a once in a lifetime chance to go on an adventure across the world! I am SO blessed!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Seoul Tower

My host umma took me to Seoul Tower Friday night. It was a blast! check out the view that I got. When you are looking at the pictures- just imagine that it was a million times better in real life! I would suggest that everyone visits this tower if you visit Seoul! You will see the locks and probably wonder what they are. They are called "Love Locks" Some have been there SO long! They don't take them down either! So they have all of these locks you see in the picture and MANY more!

















After Seoul Tower my family took me to Itaewon to have dinner! It was so much fun! There are lots of military people there!



1 comment:

  1. Wow Stacy!! SO COOL!!!! What an amazing experience!!! :D

    ReplyDelete