Stacy Rae

My photo
Henderson, Nevada, United States
This blog is about my journey to Korea! While I am there I will be teaching conversational English and living in two different Korean homes. This is a once in a lifetime chance to go on an adventure across the world! I am SO blessed!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tae Kwon Do in Korea! =]

It doesn't get any better than learning/doing Tae Kwon Do in Korea. WITH...National Champions (which might I add were ALL younger than me!)

I had such a blast! I even got to break wood! Check out my video-
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1089398286&v=app_2392950137#!/video/video.php?v=1366746443919

Here are some pictures of our night! ps...its way harder than it looks! ^^







Tonight was such a great experience! Oh and my host mom is a publisher for a smaller newspaper here in Dobong. She is putting the first picture on this post in the paper. She is also writing something on me too! :) how cool is that!?

1 comment:

  1. jennifer mcnallyAugust 13, 2010

    Aww that is so awesome Stace I can't wait to hear all your stories :)

    ReplyDelete