Stacy Rae

My photo
Henderson, Nevada, United States
This blog is about my journey to Korea! While I am there I will be teaching conversational English and living in two different Korean homes. This is a once in a lifetime chance to go on an adventure across the world! I am SO blessed!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

apples vs seaweed wraps

I soon will be an official teacher! Right now teaching in Korea has been eye opening! I love the students here! The other day we took all the kids to the National Folk Museum. The students all brought me food for the field trip! Usually teachers get nice red apples- RIGHT? Well not in Korea! HAHA in Korea you get seaweed wraps and lots of them! All the kids were giving me them!! SO CUTE!!







1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, you kids are so cute!!! I bet they LOVE you Stacy!!! :D Those pictures are beautiful! It looks like so much fun! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete