Stacy Rae

My photo
Henderson, Nevada, United States
This blog is about my journey to Korea! While I am there I will be teaching conversational English and living in two different Korean homes. This is a once in a lifetime chance to go on an adventure across the world! I am SO blessed!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Marry Me!


This is Daniel! =] Isn't he so cute!? Today at the Dream Hope Community Center he was new there. He doesn't know any English at all so the only time I got to talk to him was through a translator. How would I describe him, he is so cute, great laugh! one that is contagious!, he has big ears (so cute) and he is SUPER shy! Well at snack time I sat by him and he told the teacher something in Korean...so I am like what are you talking about? (its so weird when you are left out of a conversation!) Then he told me, hold on...cause the teacher didn't know how to say it in English, so they grabbed another translator...she started laughing...then goes, "He wants to marry you!" And little Daniel turned red, and was looking down- it was so cute! At the end of the class the teacher had us all come to the front of the class room- Sky and I had no idea what was going on...so we were asking the translators- they said, "oh he is asking all the students who wants to give Sky a hug goodbye? and so forth...well when it got to me- Daniel jumped up and down so fast! I thought he was going to touch the ceiling! LOL

He was so shy to give me a hug, but did! These kids are great! Here is a sneak peak at the classroom there:







I ended the day with a nice pedicure! Oh man! It felt so good to get a foot massage after all the walking we have been doing! :) I got purple too! I have never had purple before! I almost got all rainbow because here in Korea all the girls have rainbow nail polish (a different color for each toe)

1 comment: